Tuesday 8 July, 2008

Water Locked or..???



Nowadays I feel more restless than ever. I feel like this fort, locked yet not! Holding many things inside and dealing with increased awareness. Yet free and enthusiastic, looking out at the vast ocean and raring to conquer new horizons!

The increased awareness brings both joy and pain. The joy of knowing and being myself! The pain of being helpless at times .. helpless as those around me find it difficult to adjust to the change in me. Its happened gradually for me and yet its too fast for them. And it all boils down to "all this thing you are doing with behavioural science" .. :)

Anyone find that comment ringing a bell?

1 comment:

Roy said...

helpless as those around me find it difficult to adjust to the change in me.

The ppl who care for you, wont feel difficult to adjust but the ppl who act they care for you, feel difficult to adjust