Thursday 13 August, 2009

Feelings and More

Finally, I wrote something... Its been so long and I was getting worried whether I had recahed a permanent block. The famous writer's block and all that..

But no fear of that.

I have just written some stuff on my other blog. -- www.feelingsnmore.blogspot.com

Actually its the first post on what I plan to develope as a subject based blog. The subject is - applied behavioural science.

Having said that , rather written that let me share what else I have been writing.

And hold your breath.. I have also written a short story. Its really short ... just 7 pages! ;)

I will publish that after sometime, just so that I don't shock all my innumerable followers with the sheer creative brilliance..... Apne aap ko boost karne mein kya jaata hai. Mera blog hai ... main khuch bhi likhoon!

So long..... till the next post ......"A whisper on my lips"...

Psst... I am not finiding the courage to publish the story ... yet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gauri...just one word "Beautiful"

Unknown said...

Merci beaucoup! Thanx a lot Annette...All the wonderful comments are so encouraging...